lostinspace

----- Original Message -----
From: "Top Spin"
Newsgroups:
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.publ ic.word.web.authoring
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 1:23 AM
Subject: Multi-chapter online/hardcopy tutorial with lots of graphics

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 05:30:17 GMT, "lostinspace"
wrote:

"How the heck do I get just a link to a graphic - not the entire graphic?"

INSERT / HYPERLINK or Ctr-K

Would I have to create each graphic as a separate file?

LOST: Yes. In order to insert a hyperlink to anything that item, that item
must exist separtely.

Is there no way to create a link to a single object within a Visio
document containing many objects?

I know nothing of Visio.

The Paste Special / Paste Link seems to do it, but the Word document
grows huge.

The size of growth of the Word doc is dependent upon the size of whatever
your acutally inserting.
What is the size of this Visio object?