Carol

Sorry I wasn't very helpful Cyathea. Have you tried printing a three month
calendar from Outlook? Worked like a charm for me! I hope this helps you.

"Cyathea" wrote:

Carol,

Thank you for responding. I should have mentioned that I am familiar with
the templates page and have gone through the calendars listed. There are no
three-month calendars there. I was hoping someone might have another source.

I appreciate your taking the time to try and help.

Cyathea

"Carol" wrote:

Hello Cyathea:

You can go to this site and download templates.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

"Cyathea" wrote:

I'm looking for a template for a three-month calendar with big date spaces
that I can write in. Even a non-template would be fine; I could copy it. I
want to use it to plan deadlines, etc.