Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Re-installing Microsoft Office 2007

You won't lose anything, but it's very unlikely that uninstalling and
reinstalling will help, especially in this situation. What kind of link are
you clicking on?

"Laura" wrote in message
Will I lose all my Microsoft Office 2007 documents (powerpoint, word, and
excel) if I uninstall it and then reinstall the software? Will this solve
my
problem?
Problem:
When I want to open a hyperlink that I have cut and paste to a Word
Document, I
Ctrl + Click to follow link.
When I do, a window comes up that says,
Unable to open. (then the link) No program is registered to open this
file.

Thanks
Laura