Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default how do I find all captilazed words in a Word document?

Hi Greg,

You can use 'Find' with the Find text being:
[A-Z]{1,}
and the 'use wildcards' option. Running this repeatedly (eg by pressing the double-down-arrow at the lower-right corner of the Word
screen after the first 'Find') will take you through all the capitalised words.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Greg" wrote in message ...
I have a contract document in Word 2007 format. I need to located all of the
capitalized terms to ensure they are listed in the Definitions section of the
contract. Is there any easy way to locate all of the capitalized words in a
Word document?