Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Fillable Form

See:

http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms

Please Fill Out This Form
Part 1: Create professional looking forms in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Part 2: Adding Automation to your Word forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46

Part 3: Learn more VBA (macros) to automate your forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119

Part 4: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=127

Part 5: Connect your AutoForm to a database to save input time and keep
better records!
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=136

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Christine" wrote in message
Using Word 2003. I'm trying to make a fillable authorization form for our
website so volunteers can type in it at their own computer, save it and
attach to an e-mail and send in for an authorized signature. I have tried
making a form to put on the website, but the grey fillable area did not
expand when I tested it. The area only would only the number of
characters
that Word allowed and did not "grow" to include more letters for an
explanation or even a name. Could you please help me so that the fillable
area expands? Is there anything else I should know when posting a form on
our church website so that no one can change the form's wording or
content?
As always, thank you so much for your help!