Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Xi Shi Xi Shi is offline

Default How to insert the section symbol before the title number?

Thank you! Every ways had been tried! I even tried to use shortcut of
inserting special symbol, while it still did no effects.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

You should be able to use the keyboard shortcut Control-V, instead of the
menu Edit | Paste, to paste the symbol into that field in front of the
number. That frequently works in dialogs where Edit | Paste is grayed out.

On 11/4/06 5:05 PM, "Xi Shi" wrote:

my thesis is requried the section title be like as following:

§3.1 Introduction of ....

In "Customize Outline Numbered List", although I can insert any symbol
that can be inputted via the keyboard, I can't insert symbol like §, and
'paste' command can't be used here.
Then how?
Thanks!

--