Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MikeT MikeT is offline

Default can you make turabian citations by footnote instead of in-text

I'm writing a paper and Turabian style is required. I take a quote from a
book which i must then cite. I click on "style: turabian", I then click
"insert citation", put the info in the required fields for a new source,
click "OK" and the info shows up after the quote in parenthesis

e.g. "St. Augustine was heavily influenced by Neo-Platonism." (Warner 2000).

I want the option to put the citation at the bottom of the page as a
footnote;

e.g.
1. Michael Warner, Neo-Platonism in Augustine's Theology, (Grand
Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2000), 292.

ya dig?
"finalword" wrote:

Can you explain further? I'm not sure how you are entering these citations.
Are you marking the citations for use in a Table of Authorities or are you
using the Citation Field? Please clarify.

"MikeT" wrote:

is there a way with the citations feature to make them cite in footnotes
rather than in-text parenthesis?