Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe C. Joe C. is offline

Default Is there an add-in to add AMA reference style to Word 2007?

Thanx, but that's the problem, there is no AMA setting.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hello Joe

Joe C. wrote:
I usually use APA style references, but a journal I am submitting to requires
AMA style. Rather than manually change each reference, I was hoping that
there was an more efficient way.

you are using Word's new citation feature? It looks to me that the
chosen citation style is a (per document) global setting. So, if you
switch from APA to AMA, all inserted citations are updated simultaneously.

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |