Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Poprivet Poprivet is offline

Default Deleting random pages in 100+ page document without losing formatt

SuzyQ wrote:
Hi,

We do desktop publishing in Word. We need to delete pages here and
there throughout the 100 + page document. Is it possible to do and
keep the remaining pages with the exact same formatting including
those remaining pages to keep the same page numbers, etc.? Thanks.

Yes, only if you pay attention though. You'll have to keep track of whether
your'e deleting any section breaks, etc., and replace any you delete.
How complex it will be depends on how complex the document layout is.
Make a copy and start testing is the best method I know of.

Pop`