Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Formatting too complex

If "Allow fast saves" is checked in Tools | Options, Save tab, clear it. Then
save the document.

If the above doesn't help, which version of Word are you using?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"suroora" wrote:

I am laying out an 80-page document which I received from someone else. It
has photographs, figures, text boxes and tables. I've set up styles for
headings, etc. I'm about halfway through and keep getting a message saying
"The formatting in this document is too complex. Please save full document
now." Which I've done. Why is this happening? Is it just too heavy?
Thanks,
Suroor