Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tcebob tcebob is offline

Default Mailing Labels grief

Thanks again. Will take a look.

rs

CyberTaz wrote:
: You can find a lot of useful information he
:
: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrawingGraphics.htm
:
: Especially pertaining to InLine/Floating, Wrapping & Anchors.
:
: HTH |:)
: Bob Jones
: [MVP] Office:Mac
:
:
:
: On 10/6/06 5:21 PM, in article ,
: "tcebob" handle @ gwi.net wrote:
:
:: Great. Thank you for the tip. Now, any thoughts on using a shape with text,
:: without having
:: the text and/or the shape jump around?
::
:: rs
::
:: CyberTaz wrote:
::: Yes it can be, but the trick is in selecting it... Use the Select Object
::: tool (white arrow) on the Drawing Toolbar.
:::
::: HTH |:)
::: Bob Jones
::: [MVP] Office:Mac
:::
:::
:::
::: On 10/6/06 2:24 PM, in article ,
::: "tcebob" handle @ gwi.net wrote:
:::
:::: Surely. It's set in front for now, so I can work on it. But I plan to put it
:::: behind the
:::: text later so the text can be changed.
::::
:::: By the way, once a shape is set behind text it can't be altered. Or am I
:::: missing
:::: something?
::::
:::: rs
::::
:::: CyberTaz wrote:
::::: On 10/6/06 1:00 PM, in article
,
::::: "tcebob" handle @ gwi.net wrote:
:::::
:::::: Nothing I do to shape
:::::
::::: Have you tried FormatAutoShape - Layout, set Wrapping Style to something
::::: *other than* In Line With Text?
:::::
::::: Regards |:)
::::: Bob Jones