ajsandbergjr

Thanks, Mary. It works. However, it seems like a flaky work around to
transfer an address from an address book to an envelope to send through the
U.S. Postal System and to the heading of a document written in WORD. I'm
disappointed with Microsoft that they haven't provided a smoother way to use
an Address Book with WORD.

ajsandbergjr

"Mary" wrote:

That's correct. Since Outlook is an email program, you must have an email
address for the contact to appear in the address book. I fake email addresses
in those that don't have one. Like this: . It works.

"ajsandbergjr" wrote:

I have transferred my address book contacts from WordPerfect 2002 to an
Outlook address book but not all are available when I try to insert them into
an address for an envelope. It appears that if the contacts are not
associated with an email address, they do not show up when I click on the
address book to address an envelope or address a letter.