Graham Mayor

This shouldn't be necessary. Relatively few of my Outlook contacts have
e-mail addresses and they all show up quite happily in Word. What is
probably required here are to set Outlook as the default e-mail application
(Windows control panel internet options programs), and to ensure that
the Contacts list containing the addresses has its property flagged as an
Outlook Address Book, but check with the Outlook newsgroup if this doesn't
cut it.

Mary wrote:
That's correct. Since Outlook is an email program, you must have an
email address for the contact to appear in the address book. I fake
email addresses in those that don't have one. Like this:
. It works.

"ajsandbergjr" wrote:

I have transferred my address book contacts from WordPerfect 2002 to
an Outlook address book but not all are available when I try to
insert them into an address for an envelope. It appears that if the
contacts are not associated with an email address, they do not show
up when I click on the address book to address an envelope or
address a letter.