Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kelcy kelcy is offline

Default My mail merge for labels will only update the first 3 labels

When using 2007 mail merge for labels I follow the wizard and insert the
address block, but when I go and hit update all it only shows the first 3
labels on the page, and the last 2. The labels seem to be updated, as
multiple pages show up and the recipients at the end of my data source
correspond to the last labels on the last page, but there must be a gap
somewhere from being merged to showing up on the page. Please Help!