fakeyjake

I have the Outlook address books listed appropriately but when I try to
insert an address from my contacts onto an envelope, all that show is the
email address. The mailing address is not listed in the contacts. I have
used word and outlook contacts together for years without this problem and
can't seem to get it resolved. How do I get word to insert the contact's
name and mailing address into the envelope utility?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Do you have your Outlook contacts list properties set as an Outlook address
book? Word is looking for a MAPI compliant address book and that essentially
means Outlook.

dlmsmay wrote:
when i try to access my envelopes and labels address book in word i
get an error message saying i need to log on to microft exchange