Michael Eyestone

For all that the length of the replies, they seem not to answer the question.

How in a Word template can one have a change in margins that happens
automatically on the second page? Our corporate standard requires that the
first page have different margins from the ones that follow. Other than
inserting a section break, there is no way I can see to change margins in
Word. But, in a template, you can't put a section break in, because when the
user fills in the text of the document, the section breaks move. In WP, one
inserts a "delay code" changing the margins on the next page; is there any
way to achieve the same effect in Word?

Thanks in advance,
Mike Eyestone
Ottawa, ON