Did you look at http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm? This
explains how to have different margins on the second page (without a section
break).

"Michael Eyestone" Michael wrote in
message ...
For all that the length of the replies, they seem not to answer the

question.

How in a Word template can one have a change in margins that happens
automatically on the second page? Our corporate standard requires that

the
first page have different margins from the ones that follow. Other than
inserting a section break, there is no way I can see to change margins in
Word. But, in a template, you can't put a section break in, because when

the
user fills in the text of the document, the section breaks move. In WP,

one
inserts a "delay code" changing the margins on the next page; is there any
way to achieve the same effect in Word?

Thanks in advance,
Mike Eyestone
Ottawa, ON