kharris0405

Default word xp crashes after macros are recorded

I have been using XP for years and while I am not an expert I usually can
figure things out, but this one has me stumped. I use my macros to record
addresses I use frequently. Up until yesterday I was able to add them,
change them, etc. with no problems. Yesterday, it allowed me to manipulate
macros, add and change, but when I go to close out of Word the program
crashes (tells me its saving my documents) and when it opens up the changes I
made to the macros are lost! This is a BIG deal in my line of work correct
addresses are very important and very time consuming to have to look up for
each letter I do. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA - Kristin