Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adri Adri is offline

Default merge multiple docs as chapters in 2007

I'm confused...why do you do a SaveAs/Rename twice?
--
Thanks...
Adri

"dblouin" wrote:

Tarzan:

Open 1 of the docsdo a Save As and rename it. In the renamed doc, delete
all the content, then do another Save As and rename. Now, go to your Insert
Tab and click on 'object'. Select the 'Create from file' Tab and press the
Browse button to navigate to all of your docs. Select all docs that you want
to merge together by holding down yur Cntrl Key, then press the insert button.

"tarzan" wrote:

How do I merge multiple docs as chapters in 2007. Is copy and paste the best
strategy?