Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ktrash61

Default How can I remove active content in a Word 2003 document?

I downloaded a template, School Newsletter, from Microsoft Office Online. I
changed some text, font colors, and added some hyperlinks. I saved the file
in Web Page format (.htm). I then uploaded the file to my ISP personal
webspace. IE tells me that this file has ActiveX controls. Because of this,
I can't use the send web page functionality to send my web page via Outlook.

How can I find the ActiveX controls in this document and remove them?