Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Depressed about envelopes and Red Sox Depressed about envelopes and Red Sox is offline

Default How do I center the address on an envelope permanently?

I have MS Office Word 2003. I have had great difficulty permanently
modifying the envelope style. I update the template and still when I return
the modifications to the frame do not stick. In particular, the address is
not centered. Nor can I figure out how to center the address on a single
envelope using the envelope dialog. Can anyone help? I have spent hours on
this.