Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Default How do I find all my old threads in here?

Hi,

Yes. You can old threads for a limited time period by performing the
following steps.

1. If you are not viewing this thread on the Microsoft Discussion Groups Web
site, use the following link to open the Microsoft Web page for Discussions
in Word General Questions:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...gemen t&exp=1 .
2. Select your original question in this thread.
3. In the right-hand pane, click the link containing your user name.
4. In the window that opens, click "Recent posts by this user."
A list of your posts to all the Microsoft newsgroups that were submitted
with the same user name will appear.

I found 10 threads in which you posted this way. They date back to Oct. 2009.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

"Rasmus" wrote:

Is there a place where you can see all its previous threads?