June

No, these items are just text. He just copied and pasted
quotes from all sorts of places.

Well, now things are even worse. A friend came to the
rescue and put the mes into a pdf But when I reviewed
it, there were still a number of items that had danced
around such as the Table of Contents, Footnotes page,
etc. And, of course, there is no way for me to "unlock"
them and he wwent to Europe! i tried one of the
inexpensive programs online someone suggested (on a
diffrent copy of course) and that didn't work. Thanks so
much for putting up with my seemingly unending problem.