Default How to "lock" a page so that previous page typing doesn't move it

There is no confusion about this at all. You cannot do this in Word: it is
text flow software, not page layout software.

"Wedge1" wrote in message

Wedge1 wrote:
*My topic may be a little confusing:

I have a document with page 1 and page 2.

If I edit page 1 by adding a few more lines of text, page 2 moves
down an equivalent number of lines.

Is there a way to 'lock' page two so that I don't have to realign it
just because I made changes to page 1? *

Bump to the top for an answer to my question please

--
Wedge1