Gwen

Default Repeating Header Row in a table does not convert to PDf correctly

Hi Everyone:

I have a table in Word (2000 now XP) that spans 2.5 pages. The first row I
have as a header row (repeats at the top of each page the table is on) it is
formatted as black shading with automatic text (appears as white).

When I convert to PDF the table on the first page is fine but on the
subsequent pages the repeating header row only displays black -- no text at
all.

I had this problem before and I fixed it but now I switched to a new
computer and the problem is back again.

Can someone help me?
I am using Adobe Acrobat 5.05.

Thanks,