jcrmit jcrmit is offline
Junior Member

Default Printing 2 copies with the second having a different merge field?? Possible

Hello All,

I use mail merge through an access database to populate address fields (among other things) for letters I send to clients.

When I print this document, I print 2 copies - one for the post and one for filing. What I would like to do is have a client reference number print on the second copy only (e.g. "File copy: UR 123456"). It would not be appropriate for the number to be on the letter sent to clients or other professionals.

Regards,

jcrmit

Last edited by jcrmit : September 11th 09 at 06:39 AM Reason: error