Tabitha R

Sorry I wasn't more specific:

I am using Word 2003. I used a .jpg of an actual ruler to jimmy-rig
it...stretching, croping, shrinking, etc to get it to scale. I can get it
within 1/16 of an inch. So, from 0 to 1 inch is acually 15/16th long. Not
so bad at the begining, but I am off by entire half inch when I get to 6".

I was hoping there was some function in Word that will print the vertical
ruler on the page (not too dissimilar from Excel printing the row & column
headers). Or, that there was a static image of a ruler someplace that I
could just insert into my document.

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Tabitha,

What version of Word are you using, what graphic
type are you using and what printer model?

Is the ruler 'off scale' by a little,
a lot, a specific amount?

"Tabitha R" Tabitha wrote in message ...
I would like to print a Word doc with a to-scale ruler running down the side.
I've looked all through clip art and can't find anything. I scanned an
image of an actual ruler but after playing with it for endless hours, the
scale is still off.

Any suggestions
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)