Text box or frame?

"Martijn" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for your answer, but this not solve my problem.

Let me try to be more clear. I know about the header. But stuff you put in
there is fixed. That's cool but not what I intended. All that needs to be
fixed on the page (logo, adress, etc.) is already printed on the paper.

What I meant was how do I fix a field where people can type the adres

where
the letter has to go and the name of the recepient and the content? I want
the adres and name of the adresee to be in a fixed place.

So I need some text fields of which the content can be altered but not the
position.

Any suggestions? Thanks again.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you anchor these elements to the Header (formatted with Square

wrapping),
users will not unintentionally move or delete them; see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm for more.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Martijn" wrote in message
hi all,

I have paper printed for my company, you know with the logo on it and

all.
How can I make a letter template in Word that all my co workers can

use
(fill
in the adres, subject etc.) but can not (unintentially) alter?

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Martijn