Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
BoniM BoniM is offline

Default tables - copying and pasting text

Tab from the last cell of the destination table to add a blank row at the
bottom, then select that entire row and you can paste to add multiple rows to
the table. (The entire row includes the end of row marker to the right of
the row outside the table... either select by clicking once to the left of
the row or drag from first cell, all the way into the right margin.)

"RPMitchal" wrote:

MSWord 2003

I am attempting to copy or move text from one table to another table with an
identical layout. However, the procedure copies and inserts the applicable
columns into the new table as well; thereby "doubling" the number of columns
in the destination table.

Although I am able to pull this off by copying or moving one row at a time,
I run into the above problem if I select the text to be copied from more than
one row.

My appreciation in advance for any assistance in this regard.

Rod