Preacher Girl

Default cannot reinstall Word 2002.C:\Program Files\OfficeUpdate11\Cabs\5.

I Stupidly uninstalled Word 2002 with the uninstallable updates because of
problems. Realized I was an idiot, did a system restore, but it did not
restore all of the files. I have repeatedly tried to reinstall Word from my
disk, but I keep getting the same message: click OK to try again or enter an
alternate path to a folder containing the installation package
511974.MAINSP3ff.msp. It tells me to use the installation source C:\Program
Files\OfficeUpdate11\Cabs\511974\.

Then it says the installation source to this product is unavailable even
when I have the CD in the disk drive. Please help. Thank you.