Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.programming
Ed Chilada Ed Chilada is offline

Default Automatically duplicating contents of one table row into another in real time?

[Sorry for the cross-post, I really am not sure of the best place to
post this!]

I'm looking to set up a template document for a friend. They want to
print off a bunch of invites where there are multiple copies to a
page. I realise that this can be achieved at the printing stage
sometimes, but in this scenario (and with this user), I think a
different solution would be required.

So I'm wondering if it's possible for me to lay out a table where each
row is data-bound/duplicated (whatever the term might be), so that it
appears to have copies of the same text in but when you edit any one
of them, the changes are duplicated into the others in realtime. If
it's necessary that one is the 'master' and the other are copies (so
that only the master can be edited), then I guess that's probably fine
too.

Is that possible to set up? I probably don't need a huge description
on how to do it, but just knowing the term to use when searching for
instructions would be a great help.

Thanks