Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Easy way to generate circular labels?

Sesquipedalian Sam wrote:
I have a package of round labels (Avery 5294, 2.5" diameter).

I have created templates for rectangular labels using tables. Is there
a comparable way to create a table with round cells os that the text
will flow inside the 2.5" circles?

I have Word 2007.

No version of Word can flow text along any path except straight lines unless
you use WordArt. You can, of course, place a separate WordArt object into
each cell of a regular rectangular table.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman