Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Easy way to generate circular labels?

The 5294 labels are described as round, but of course the table cells
generated are square (or so they seem). I would guess that by adjusting the
cell margins, the text could be kept inside the diameter--I picture the
typing area as a square circumscribed by a circle. But that's just a guess,
because I don't have the labels--which is why I asked what the problems
might were if the OP had already tried it.

Graham Mayor wrote:
That would give you a page of rectangular labels?

Have you tried generating a page of Avery 5294 labels? Mailings
ribbon create group labels options; select the 5294 product

[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
enter text inside each circle and have it break so that the text
prints only on the labels.