Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default margins to inches rather than pt

It would at least be better than eating that stuff.

Rob Giordano (Crash) wrote:
Word 2007 has a pizza button? That'd be an incentive for me to finally
upgrade :-)

Click on the Pizza button, then select Word Options from the bottom
border of the dialog and then click on Advanced and go down to the
Display section and change the setting in the "Shoe measurements in
units of" drop down.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"acired" wrote in message
In Word 2007 my margins are in pt rather than inches. How do I
change it?