Chris

Yes, it is possible, check this reference out:
http://www.knowhow.com/Guides/Compou...poundMerge.htm

After a bit of work on the database form field I have this:

Dear fname lname:

Bla bla bla

{DATABASE \c "DATABASE=incentive_sites;DESCRIPTION=bla
DB;DSN=Incentives;OPTION=0;PWD=password_goes_here; PORT=0;SERVER=siteroot;UID=admin_username"
\s "SELECT stuff FROM DB WHERE hrid = '{MERGEFIELD hrid}' ORDER BY
hrid" \h}

Bla bla bla

The end product is slow to generate but very nice.

Chris wrote:
Is this possible? I'm trying to create a mail merge in Word 2000 that
looks like this:

Dear fields from mail merge source

bla bla bla

multi-row table generated from data relating to mail merge source

Bla bla bla

Is this even possible or am I going to have to create this on with a
programming language on my web server?

An expedient answer is very much welcomed. As I'm going to have to
report on the feasibility of this by the end of the day.
Chris Weber