Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kdags kdags is offline

Default One border around several levels of an outline

I have an outline numbered list, based on styles. I would like to put a
border around certain sections to make them look grouped together and stand
out a bit.

When I select the text I want to have a border around, and click "Outside
Borders", I get an outside border for each level of the outline.

For example

Heading One
1. Heading Two
2. Heading Two
A. Heading Three
i. Heading Four
ii. Heading Five
B. Heading Three
3. Heading Two

I want one border to go around A. i. ii. and B. like a box. What I end up
with is a box around A., another box around i., another box around ii., and
another box around B.

Is there a way to do this?
(I am using Word 2007)