WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Grouping tables and text boxes?

Steps to group a table and a text box in Microsoft Word:
  1. Select the table and the text box that you want to group together.
  2. Right-click on one of the objects and choose "Group" from the context menu. Then, select "Group" again from the submenu that appears.
  3. Your table and text box should now be grouped together as a single object.
  4. Move and resize the group as you would with any other object in Word.
  5. To ungroup the objects later, select the group and choose "Ungroup" from the context menu.