Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Officegirl Officegirl is offline

Default table style takes the font settings from my normal style rather thanmy theme style

I'm creating a template where I want all objects, charts and tables to
be in Verdana, but I want my headings AND my normal style to be in
Georgia.

I'm using Word 2007 and I created a theme where I said I want headings
to be in Georgia and my body text in Verdana.

This works partially. In my charts I get Verdana. It's 10 points
although I stated that I want 8 points on the "Set Defaults"-tab in
the Manage Styles box.

But in my tables I can't for the life of me achieve Verdana! It seems
that most tables are based on a Table Normal, and I guess that gets
its font from the Normal Style. I try to base my style on something
else but nothing works.

Please help me. How do I get Verdana in my table style?