Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Default How set up Word stationery template w different margins on 2nd pag

Hi Charles

See "Setting up letter templates" at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Charles" wrote in message
I have stationery with a banner down the left side. For page two, however,
would like to have normal margins. How do I set this up so that when I
type
the letter it simply switches to the normal margins on page two as I type.
Normal section breaks do not work as it simply continues that section with
the old margins. The only thing I can do is cut and past subsequent pages
into a different section -- of course this is laborious and screws things
up
if I later edit page one.

Thanks in advance for you help/thoughts,
Charles