Nadiknit Nadiknit is offline
Junior Member

Thank you very much Lisa and Suzanne. It worked!! I only replaced the semi-colon with a comma.

I still have a problem with the tabbing, runover text, and keeping the runover text in place in the main Action Item (styled) and in the TOC (uses the field code with the w field switch).

So, I have

No. (tab) Action (tab) Responsibility (tab) Observations (tab) Status

Action and Observations tend to runover. To my knowledge, hanging indent works once (i.e. for one of the four tabs in my case). So, what method allows to keep runover text under Action AND under Observations in the main text? Then, how to apply this method to the TOC as well?

Cheers
Nadiknit