Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Wilke-Thissen Lisa Wilke-Thissen is offline

Default Innovative Creation of TOC for Action Items from Meeting Minutes

Hi,

only replaced the semi-colon with a comma.

sorry, I forgot to mention that I am using a German version ...

No. (tab) Action (tab) Responsibility (tab) Observations (tab) Status
So, what method allows to keep runover text under Action AND
under Observations in the main text? Then, how to apply this
method to the TOC as well?

I think, there is no chance at all. The only way would be to place the
entries within table cells.
But there is no way to split the TOC paragraphs automatically and put
the items into different cells.

--
Cheers
Lisa [MS MVP Word]