Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Drop downs in form not working

Presumably the "2007 drop down menus" and "rich text areas" are content
controls. The "legacy check boxes" are check box form fields. Whenever
legacy form fields are used, the document must be protected for forms. This
would prevent the use of the content controls.

http://word.mvps.org

"Cubicle" wrote in message

It is a combination of 2007 drop down menus, rich text areas and legacy
check boxes.

'Stefan Blom[_3_ Wrote:
;492774']The fact that both WinWord and MacWord are involved might be
crucial here...
However, as a starting point, which kind of fields are you using? Legacy
form
fields? Content controls? ActiveX controls? Or a combination?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Cubicle" wrote in message
...-

I have created a form as a template and I can access the resulting
document created from the template just fine. However when I send the
document to a client, she cannot get the drop down fields to work. I
sent a copy to myself and tested it on another computer and it worked
fine.

The form was created in Word 2007 on a PC and she has Office for Mac.

Any ideas?

--
Cubicle -

--