Klaus Linke

This article by ibby has some code (and a link to a "wildcard =
replacements" article that shows how to remove duplicate *paragraphs* if =
you can turn the table into text without problems):
http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/macros...eteDupRows.htm

I guess you can sort the table? Else, you'd need to insert an extra =
column, number that, sort, delete duplicates, sort using the numbered =
column, and then delete that column again.

Regards,
Klaus

"Dian D. Chapman, MVP" wrote:
Well, you can write a VBA procedure that would compare the rows and/or
cells and delete and/or flag (color?) those rows that were dups so you
could deal with them.
=20
Manually, just sort the table once merged and delete those rows you
don't want.
=20
Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine
=20
Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html
=20
=20
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:59:02 -0700, "emilydoggy"
wrote:
=20
I want to merge two tables created in Microsoft Word 2000.

How do I eliminate duplicate entries?