Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default word page layout view and language packs

The only way to remove them is to disable Asian languages. In most cases
they don't print.

"Word page layout view and language packs" Word page layout view and
language wrote in message
I have downloaded the simplified chinese language pack for microsoft word
(XP). My problem is that now when I enter microsoft word all my documents
have 1 corner of a square delineating the margins. I would be grateful if

you
could advise me how to remove these lines.