Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How can I reset all users' margins w/o changing their other settin

You can create a custom template and distribute it to the users.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"davews" wrote:

I am supporting a small network; we are trying to go 'green' and would like
to reduce all users' margins for the sake of reducing paper waste, but I
don't want to affect their other customized settings. Is there a way to
distribute just a single default parameter change? I'm trying to avoid
forcing a new normal.dot on all users or updating each users' default margins
manually. Any ideas?