Anne Troy

Try this, Joao:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy
"Joao Luis Rita" wrote in message
Hello all.

Just had a really weird situation. I have Office 2003 (portuguese)
installed. I imported an Excel 2003 file into access 97, then merged the
resulting table into a Word 2003 new doc. This table had a date field
formated for DD/MM/YYYY. When I merged, Word changed to the field to
MM/DD/YYYY and I couldn't find a way to undo this.
I then tried to merge from the original Excel 2003 file: same result. The
only solution I could find was to change the data field format from "date"

"text" and re-merge...

I checked the PC's regional settings and they are ok.
As anyone had this problem?