Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word Instructor

Default Size of footnote area

Thanks. I think we have beat it to death and there is no easy way. I
appreciate all the replies

"Word Instructor" wrote:

This helps but what I really want to know is whether you can actually change
the percent of the page that is devoted to footnotes. Let's say you have 10
footnotes on the page but some of the footnotes get bumped to another page
because the footnotes start to gobble up the lower portion of the page. Is
there somewhere that you can indicate that footnotes can take up 60% of the
page?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "Why do my footnotes sometimes end up on a different page
from their references in the text?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...ootnoteFAQ.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Word Instructor" wrote in
message ...
Can it be changed to increase the number of footnotes that appear on the
page? What determines how many footnotes can appear on the page?