Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Drop List Options Dependent On Another Drop Down List Option

Click my name at the top of the message you just replied to (where it says
"By:") to find my email address. Or use the mail link on my web page at
http://jay-freedman.info. Attach the form to the email, preferably as a zip
file.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Sidneychic.Admin wrote:
How do I email you the form?

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Userforms aren't hard to use -- any more than any dialog with
dropdowns plus OK and Cancel buttons would be hard to use. You just
have to design them logically so people know what to expect.

The part that's a bit harder is designing and creating them, because
it can't be done without some knowledge of how to write macros. But
your project was going to involve macros anyway, even if you had
fewer items and could use dropdowns directly in the document. Adding
a userform is just one more task -- one that I'll help you with --
and it only needs to be done once.

A form with userform and macros that works in Word 2003 will also
work in Word 2007.

It would probably be easiest if you email to me a copy of your form
as it is now, so I can see what's required.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman