Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Poprivet Poprivet is offline

Default Pagination in Master Documents

Samir Zahra wrote:
How do I insert page numbers inside a Master Document which has about
12 subdocuments?

Just like you would any other file with multiple sections; no difference.
Same as Previous, etc..

NOTE: You're only using a Master Document for collecting/printing of copies
of your originals, right?

If you're using it for editing, regardless of the version of Word you have,
it WILL damage your data at an unexpected time, which you may not realize
until much later and it's too late.
If you're not aware of this, do some searches for "master
document" +Word and take the advice to heart. It's better to use INC
fields for your purposes; also mentioned in the searches mentioned above.
I'd post a couple of links but I don't keep track of this particular one.

Pop`