Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Chris Shearer Cooper Chris Shearer Cooper is offline

Default Why no RTF newsgroup?

But there are no newsgroups anywhere - not just no Microsoft newsgroups ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Given that RTF is a universal format, not one specific to MS Word, I can't
see why there would be a Microsoft NG devoted to it.

so
all may benefit.

"Chris Shearer Cooper" wrote in message
Am I missing something, or is there not a newsgroup specifically for RTF
questions? Doesn't it seem odd that we have newsgroups for every other
possible subset of human existence, but not this particular format
specification?

Chris